WELCOME TO CONTOOCOOK, NEW HAMPSHIRE
HOME OF THE HIStoric CONTOOCOOK RAILROAD DEPOT & Riverway Park
Located in Contoocook Village, the park includes the Contoocook train depot, the world's oldest surviving covered railroad bridge, a 1907 vintage passenger coach, and the Lewellen Bandstand. We welcome you to explore our site and gather information about our organization. Visit our contact page to schedule a viewing of the museum.
Looking for meeting space? Whether you are looking to host a single event or weekly meeting, look no further! We offer warm and comfortable year-round meeting space for several groups and yours could be one too! If you're lucky, you may even be able to host your event on the coach! Contact us for more details.
- Visit us during the Starry Starry Weekend shopping event! Click here for details.
- Semaphore mast replacement project begins. Click here for details.
- Become a member! Click here for details.
- Work has begun on the brick walkway project! Click here to stay up to date on our progress.
- NOW OPEN: Visitor Center!
This visitor center gives visitors an opportunity to come to a central location to gather information about the community and be able to explore our museum. If you are interested in volunteering please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.